- ussd money transfer code for some nigerian banks
Technology has played a great role in helping humans achieve their goals with little or no stress. This, did not leave the banking and telecommunications sector behind.
Fund transfer has been made easier with the introduction of Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) short codes, banking apps and other virtual payment channels available 24/7.
These make sending money and airtime from one phone to another as easy as abc.
USSD codes used by banks vary. Here are some of the short codes and how it works:
Banks in Nigeria (photo source: Nairametrics)
First bank USSD code 894#
• For the first transaction, you would be required to enter your 4-digit ATM card pin then create a 5-digit code that will be used to complete transfers.
• To transfer with First bank, dial 894amountAccount number# and select destination bank to send money.
• The account name you’re transferring money to will be displayed for verification purpose.
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) USSD *737#
For GTB subscribers, just dial *737#, you would be provided with options of services you can get from airtime transfer, data offers, fund transfer to GTB or other banks, check account balance or change/create password.
Wema Bank USSD Money Transfer Code
• To do a quick funds transfer, dial 322035NUBANAmount#
• You can only use the Wema Quick Recharge Code on the phone number registered with the bank account.
• Wema Bank also has a new USSD code 945# . It allows you make transfer, buy airtime, pay bills etc. Simply dial 945# to get started.
Fidelity Bank USSD Money Transfer Code *770#
•Diamond Bank USSD Money Transfer Code 710#
• For Diamond Bank Y’ello account holders, to make a fund Transfer to any bank Dial 710777Account NumberAmountPin#.
•Ecobank USSD Money Transfer Code *326#
• With *326# Ecobank gives you the ease of making all your banking transactions from your mobile phone. You can make instant transfers, buy airtime, check balances, pay bills, and read mini-statements.
•Zenith Bank USSD Money Transfer Code 966#
• To open a bank account dial 9660# and follow the onscreen prompts.
To check for balances on any of your accounts, all you need to do is simply dial; 96600#
To load airtime simply dial 966AmountMobile Number# on your phone
• To transfer money to another account
Dial 966AmountAccount Number# (e.g. 96610001234567890#) from the phone number you registered with Zenith Bank, then follow the on-screen prompts.
•First City Monument Bank (FCMB) USSD Money Transfer Code 389#
• To use FCMB mobile banking service
A welcome message is displayed with the following options:
1.Activate with card
2.Activate with Account
3.Activate with Mwallet
Choose option 2 by typing 2 and send
Enter your account number
Call Contact Centre on 01-2798800 or visit any FCMB branch to generate your PIN.
Once you get your pin, dial 389214# on the phone and click on security, select ‘Change PIN’ to enter your default PIN and enter your new four digits PIN when prompted.
• Dial 389214# for subsequent access to FCMB Mobile service
Unity Bank USSD Money Transfer Code
• Unity Bank USSD
• Simply dial 389215# to get started
•United Bank for Africa (UBA) USSD Money Transfer Code
• Simply dial *919#
•Skye Bank USSD Money Transfer Code
To use the service, simply dial *833# to get started.
Sterling Bank USSD Money Transfer Code
•Sterling Bank USSD provides a smarter way of banking using *822#
•Heritage Bank USSD Money Transfer Code
•All you need is the mobile number you have registered with your Heritage Bank account.
You can recharge your line, recharge another person’s line, transfer funds or pay bills by just sending the required code.
• Self-recharge – 322030AMOUNT#
Third Party Recharge – *322030PHONENUMBERAMOUNT#
Transfer Money – 322030ACCOUNTNUMBERAMOUNT#
Bill Payment – 322030BILLER ID AMOUNT#, for example, to pay for LCC Dial 3220301066AMOUNT#
•KeyStone Bank USSD Money Transfer Codes
You can use the USSD mode with all phone types by dialing 322082# (MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT) or 805082# (GLO only) and follow the steps below to opt-in (register):
1. Select the Keystone Bank
2. Enter NUBAN account number
3. Enter any 4 digit number you can remember as the m-Pin
4. Confirm m-Pin
Union Bank USSD Money Transfer Codes
You can check your account balance by texting Bal to 20123 from the phone number registered to your bank account.
Share it to your friends life is now easier with technology,always visit livelyinfo.com for your latest updates
466 total views, 0 views today