The management of the Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST), Wudil is inviting suitably qualified candidates to its 2016/2017 academic session admission screening exercise.
KUST ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY.
Candidates (including Direct Entry) who have chosen KUST, Wudil and have at least lower credit at National Diploma and a minimum of seven (7) point in NCE or IJMB . Likewise, candidates who choose KUST, Wudil and scored 180 in the 2016 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination .
PROCEDURE KUST ADMISSION SCREENING EXCERCISE.
1. The candidate should visit any zenith bank plc branch and make payment of non refundable fee of N2,500 to Account Number 1130019452 and then collect PIN from the cashier at the bank.
2. The candidate should then visit the University website www.kustwudil.edu.ng
3. On the home page, click Admission, then follow the steps to fill in the application form then print the acknowledgement slip
1. The period for payment at the bank for registration will commence on Monday 26 September and close on Friday 14 October 2016
2. Period for online registration and printing of acknowledgement slip will commence as from Monday 26 September and close by midnight of Sunday 16 October 2016
3. The screening exercise is scheduled to hold from Wednesday 26 to Friday 28 October 2016 at the university campus wudil by 9:00am on each day
4. The candidate should come along with the original and photocopies of the documents
5. The candidate should note that the only those who have registered within the stipulated period and they have attended the screening exercise will be considered for admission.